- Winner of the sixth All-Russian Vocalist Competition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the birth of S. Rachmaninov (Veliky Novgorod, 2003)
- Diploma winner of the fifth International Competition of S.Rachmaninov's Music (St.Petersburg, 2012)
- Laureate of the International Competition for Young Singers Kammeroper Schloss Rheinsberg (Rheinsberg, Germany, 2013)
- Laureate of the competition “Spring Romance” (St.Petersburg, 2014)
- Laureate of the first Elena Obraztsova International Competition in Memory of Conchinta Badía (First Prize, special prizes for the best performance of the Spanish Zarsuela and French romance, St. Petersburg, 2014)
Larisa Pominova was born in Sosnogorsk (Republic of Komi). In 2003, she graduated from the Syktyvkar Music College and in 2008, from the Perm Institute of Art and Culture (the class of Associate Professor I. R. Kotelnikova).
From 2008 to 2011, Larisa was a soloist of Komi Opera and Ballet Theatre. In 2011 (from February to August), she was a soloist of the State Opera and Ballet Theatre of Udmurt Republic.
Since September 2011, Larisa is a soloist of the theatre “St.Petersburg Opera”
In Komi Opera and Ballet Theatre she sang the parts of Princess (“Rusalka” by A.Dargomyzhsky), Olga (“Eugene Onegin” by P.Tchaikovsky), Polina (“The Queen of Spades” by P.Tchaikovsky), Léonor de Guzman (“La favorite” by G.Donizetti), Sylva (“Die Csárdásfürstin” by E.Kalman), Eliza (“My Fair Lady” by F.Loewe) and others.
In State Opera and Ballet Theatre of Udmurt Republic, she performed in the part of Carmen (“Carmen” by G. Bizet) and other repertory performances of the theatre.
Repertoire in the theatre “St.Petersburg Opera”:
Marina Mniszech (“Boris Godunov” by M.Mussorgsky)
Olga (“Eugene Onegin” by P.Tchaikovsky)
Clara d’Almanza (“Betrothal in a Monastery” by S.Prokofiev)
The second lady (Jewish Folk Poetry by D.Shostakovich)
Varvara (“Not Love Alone” by R.Shchedrin)
Ekaterina (“Peter I, or The Incredible Adventures of the Russian Czar” by G.Donizetti)
Alisa (“Lucia di Lammermoor” by G.Donizetti)
Maddalena (“Rigoletto” by G.Verdi)
Flora Bervoix (“La Traviata” by G.Verdi
Donna Elvira (“Don Giovanni” by W.-A. Mozart)
Lucretia (“The Rape of Lucretia” by B.Britten)
Also in the repertoire:
Princess (“Rusalka” by A.Dargomyzhsky)
Lyubasha (“The Tsar’s Bride” by N.Rimsky-Korsakov)
Polina/Milovzor/Governess (“The Queen of Spades” by P.Tchaikovsky)
Laura (“Iolanta” by P.Tchaikovsky)
Léonor de Guzman (“La Favorite” by G.Donizetti)
Carmen (“Carmen” by G. Bizet)
Sylva (“Die Csárdásfürstin” by E.Kalman)
Eliza (“My Fair Lady” by F.Loewe)
In 2016, Larisa Pominova has performed in the Albrechtsberg Castle in the frameworks of Days of Saint Petersburg in Dresden.