• Laureaute of the International Contest “Le stale di Natale” (2016)
• Laureaute of the International Contest “Star Rhapsody” (2016)
• Laureaute of the All-Russian Contest of academic singing and performance art "Academy of Talents" (2016)
• Laureaute of the All-Russian Contest named after A. Alyabyev (2017)
• Laureate of the International Contest named after Georg Ots (2017)
• Laureate of the 46th All-Russian review-competition of graduates of musical institutions named after I.Bogacheva (2018)
Alina Nikoleva was born in Krasnoyarsk. She graduated from the Krasnoyarsk College of Music named after P.I. Ivanov-Radkevich in 2013 (piano class). In 2018 Alina graduated from the Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory (art of opera singing, class of Honored Artist of the RSFSR, State Prize Winner of the USSR, Professor Tatyana Novikova). As a student at the Conservatory, she performed the role of Tatiana at the Conservatory Theatre (“Eugene Onegin” by P.Tchaikovsky, conductor A. Velikanov) and Iolanta (''Iolanta'' by P.Tchaikovsky, conductor S. Fedoseyev).
In 2018, Alina Nikolaeva took part in the international project “Baltic Academy” in Latvia, Lithuania and in St. Petersburg, performing the role of Tatiana in the opera “Eugene Onegin” (in five performances). It was condeucted by the rector of the conservatory A. Vasiliev .
Since 2018 - soloist of the Chamber Music Theatre "St. Petersburg Opera"
Repertoire of Alina Nikolaeva in the theatre 'St. Petersburg Opera':
Tatiana (‘Eugene Onegin’ by P.Tchaikovsky)
Little Red Riding Hood (‘Little Red Riding Hood’ by C.Cui)
Zerlina, Masetto's fiancée (‘Don Giovanni’ by W.A.Mozart)
Germaine (''Les cloches de Corneville'' by R.Planquette)
Also in the repertoire:
Iolanta («Iolanta» by P.Tchaikovsky)
Marguerite (“Faust” by C.Gounod)
Micaëla (“Carmen” by G.Bizet)