Yaromir Nizamutdinov was born on December 26, 1987 in Yuldus, Kurgan Region. In 2011, he graduated from the Shadrinsk State Pedagogical Institute, faculty of physical education and social security. Candidate for Master of Sports (CCM) in Athletics.
In 2012, he entered the Kazan State University of Culture and Arts, at the theater faculty, but in a very short time he transferred to the vocal faculty. Already in February 2013 he entered the Kazan State Conservatory (Academy) named after N. G. Zhiganova at the preparatory department, vocal faculty. In the summer of that year, he began the main courses of the conservatory of the vocal faculty. In 2019, Nizamutdinov graduated from the Kazan State Conservatory (Academy) named after N. G. Zhiganova, class of associate professor of the Kazan Conservatory, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Raida Ermokhina.
As a third-year student Nizamutdinov received an invitation from the Tatar Academic State Opera and Ballet Theatre. In 2018, he was in the role of Ivan the Terrible at the world premiere of the opera by R. Akhiyarova, on the libretto by R. Haris “Syuyumbike” (staged by the People's Artist of the Russian Federation, Yuri Aleksandrov). On the stage of the Tatar Academic State Opera and Ballet Theatre Nizamutdinov performed in the role of Masters of Ceremonies in opera “The Queen of Spades” by P. Tchaikovsky, The Boyar-in-Attendance in the opera of M. Mussorgsky “Boris Godunov”, the Emperor Altoum in the opera by G. Puccini “Turandot” and others.
The artist’s repertoire includes Russian and foreign classics, folk and author’s songs, songs of Russian and Tatar composers.
Since 2012, the soloist has been actively engaged in concert activities: solo performances in Russia and abroad, participation in government concerts of the Republic of Tatarstan, within the country and charity events. Nizamutdinov has repeatedly participated as a jury member in International Vocal Competitions. Video recordings of the concert performances of the duet of Y. Nizamutdinov with the National Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan F. Salakhov, as well as recordings of the artist’s solo performances, are included in the gold fund of the TNV channel (Tatarstan New Century). Nizamutdinov authored music and lyrics for the composition “Russia” and music for the song “Gulsina” (lyrics by L. Yunisova).
• Laureate (III degree) of the Open Interregional Festival "Ural Nightingale" (Yekaterinburg, 2011);
• Winner of the “All-Russian Competition of Author’s Song among the Personnel of the Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation” (Balashikha, Moscow Region, 2012);
• Laureate (III degree) of the International Television Competition “Tatars of Mona”, in the nomination “Folk Singing” (Kazan, 2012);
• Winner (I prize) of the International Television Competition “Tatars Mona”, in the nomination “Academic Vocal” (Kazan, 2017);
• Laureate (II prize) of the International Festival of Classical Music named after R. Vagapova (Kazan, 2017);
• Laureate (II prize) of the All-Russian Competition of Academic Singers named after S. Saydasheva (Nizhnekamsk, 2017);
• Laureate of the 47th All-Russian Competition of Vocalists-graduates of Musical Universities (St. Petersburg, 2019)
Repertoire of Yaromir Nizamutdinov at the St. Petersburg Opera:
Gastone (La Traviata, G. Verdi);
Forest Spirit, Hunter, Owl, Frog (Little Red Riding Hood, C. Cui).
Lensky (Eugene Onegin, P. Tchaikovsky);
Phoebus Chateauper (Esmeralda, A. Dargomyzhsky);
Also in the repertoire of Yaromir Nizamutdinov:
Masters of Ceremonies (The Queen of Spades, P. Tchaikovsky);
The Boyar-in-Attendance (Boris Godunov, M. Mussorgsky);
Emperor Altoum (Turandot, J. Puccini);
Ivan the Terrible (Syuyumbike, R. Akhiyarova).