• Award of Marina Yudina Competition (solo, St. Petersburg 2004)
• Laureate of International Contest Hopes Talents Masters (solo, II awardee, Bulgaria 2006)
• Laureate of International Contest Hopes Talents Masters (chamber ensemble, I awardee, Bulgaria 2008)
• Grand Prix Award of International Contest 'Severnaya Lira' (chamber ensemble, St. Petersburg 2009)
• Laureate of International Contest Music Masters Interpretes (solo, III awardee, France 2012)
• Awardee of International Contest of vocal and instrumental ensembles 'Three Centuries of Classical Romance' (as a composer, St. Petersburg 2014)
Olga Mityokina was born in Leningrad. She is an alumnus of Saint Petersburg Conservatory named after N.A. Rimsky-Korsakov in the piano class (professor V.V.Mishchuk) and in the accompanist class (assistant professor of the conservatory E.S.Gaudassinskaya).
In 2009-2011 Olga was a piano teacher at the music school named after Lyakhovitskaya
In 2014 is an accompanist in the class of the People's Artist of the USSR I.P.Bogacheva
Since 2015 Olga Mityokina is an accompanist at the school of vocal art of Irina Bogacheva
Since 2017 Olga is a concertmaster of the Chamber Music Theatre 'St. Petersburg Opera'
Olga Mityokina is a responsible accompanist in the following plays: ‘October ..17’ (premiere in November 2017), ‘Puss in boots’ (premiere in December 2017), ‘Die Entführung aus dem Serail’ (premiere in May 2018), ‘Not Only Love’.
In 2004-2005 Olga was a scholar of the Arbelyani Foundation. She is one of the founders (member of the organizing committee) of the city competition for children "Young vocalist". In 2013 Olga took part in the International Conservatory Week Festival and in 2014 in the tour performance of vocal students in the Murmansk Regional Philharmonic. In 2015 Olga Mityokina was a responsible accompanist in the project ‘Experimental opera’ in plays ‘Iolanta’ and ‘Aleko’ (conductor Wendell Kettle, Brazil). In 2016, she was awarded the diploma as ‘The Best Accompanist’ at the 44th contest of vocalists - graduates of musical universities of Russia (St. Petersburg). In 2017 Olga Mityokina was awarded the diploma of the International vocal competition ‘St. Petersburg’ (as the best accompanist).
She actively performs at various concert venues in St. Petersburg, Leningrad Oblast and other cities of Russia. Olga takes part in social and charity projects of the city, as well as international festivals and master classes of Russian and foreign masters of vocal art (People’s Artist of the USSR Irina Bogacheva, Martina Ruping (Germany) , People's Artist of Georgia Teimuraz Gugushvili, Cristiano Manzoni (Italy)). Olga Mityokina collaborated with such conductors as: Honoured Artist Edward Gustin, Peter Gribanov, Vasily Petrenko, Wendell Kettel, Alexander Goikhman, Maxim Valkov, Robert Luther.