• Honored Artist of the Republic of Karelia
• Laureate of the International Music Contest 'Three Centuries of Classical Romance' (St. Petersburg, 2003)
• Laureate of the International Contest of chamber singing ‘Amber Nightingale’ (Kaliningrad, 2008)
• Laureate of Annual Competition of Romance Authors 'Spring of Romance' (St. Petersburg, 2010)
• Laureate of International Contest Terre dei Fieschi (Italy, 2012)
Vladimir Tselebrovsky is an alumnus of the Rimsky-Korsakov Saint Petersburg State Conservatory.He graduated in 2004 and was a trainee at the Academy of Young Singers of the Mariinsky Theatre.
Since 2003 Vladimir is a soloist of the Academy of Young Singers of the Mariinsky Theatre
From 2009 until 2011 was a soloist of Saint Petersburg Theatre of Musical Comedy
From 2015 until 2017 was a soloists of the ‘Zazerkalie’ (‘Looking Glass’) Children’s Musical Theatre
From 2018 a soloist of the State Chamber Music Theatre 'St. Petersburg Opera'
Repertoire of Vladimir Tselebrovsky in the Theatre 'St. Petersburg Opera':
Rigoletto ('Rigoletto' by G.Verdi)
Sharples (‘Madama Butterfly’ by G.Puccini)
Alfio (‘Cavalleria Rusticana’ by P.Mascagni)
Silvio (‘Pagliacci’ by R.Leoncavallo)
Valentin (‘Faust’ by C.Gounod)
Tarquinius (‘The Rape of Lucretia’ by B.Britten)
Vladimir participates in various musical projects of the Mariinsky Theatre, concerts and festivals in Russia and Europe.
In September 2018, in Montecatini Terme (Italy) Vladimir Tselebrovsky took part in the concert together with the 'Northern Sinfonia' orchestra under directon of Fabio Mastrangelo