The 35th season in St. Petersburg Opera: rules for visiting
A visit to the theatre is always exciting. It will bring only positive emotions if simple rules are followed:
1. The entrance of the visitor to the Theatre is carried out with a valid ticket and a cashier's receipt, as well as preventive personal protective equipment - a mask, in which one must remain during the entire stay in the Theatre.
2. One ticket entitles one person to visit the Theatre.
3. Children from 12 years old accompanied by an adult are allowed to the evening performances. Children under the age recommended by the Theatre are not allowed to attend the performances. It is necessary to take into account the age recommendations for the performances of the Theatre. Parents, in accordance with the procedure established by law, bear material and other responsibility in the event that children are left unattended on the territory of the Theatre, children damage the property of the Theatre.
4. The entrance to the Theatre building opens one hour before the start of the performance. The start time of the performance is indicated in the ticket. Visitors are required to arrive at the Theatre on time, prior to the start of the performance. The Theatre will not accept any excuses for being late for the performance. Visitors must independently ensure that they arrive in time for the start of the performance.
5. It is strictly forbidden to bring piercing and cutting objects, weapons, means of self-defense into the Theatre, as well as alcoholic beverages and food.
6. Outerwear, bags, plastic bags, large backpacks, parcels and other bulky items must be deposited in the Theatre's wardrobe before the start of the performance.
7. The Theatre is not responsible for the loss of money, other valuables, securities and other precious things left by a visitor of the Theatre unattended or handed over to the wardrobe, along with outerwear.
8. If the visitor loses coat check from the wardrobe, the visitor reimburses the Theatre its cost in the amount of 500 (five hundred) rubles.
9. The visitor is obliged, while in the Theatre, to take good care of the property of the Theatre, to observe public order and fire safety rules. Material damage caused to the Theatre is recovered from the perpetrators in full in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In case of loss of a coat check confirming the delivery of things for storage in the Theatre wardrobe, the visitor should contact the wardrobe worker and the theate administrator on duty; the visitor is charged the cost of the coat check in full. In case of loss of personal belongings of the visitor, you must contact the theatre administrator on duty.
10. At the entrance to the lobby of the Theatre, a remote measurement of the body temperature of visitors is carried out (without medical intervention, questioning and recording in writing) in order to comply with the requirements of the “Standard for the safe organization of work of workers and safe access of visitors to buildings, structures, structures (premises in them) of St. Petersburg State Budgetary Institution of Culture "Chamber Musical Theatre "St. Petersburg Opera", aimed at taking preventive measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg."
11. Persons with signs of:
- respiratory infections (cough, runny nose, fever);
- alcoholic and drug intoxication;
- in dirty clothes attending the Theatre will be denied.
12. According to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation as of February 23, 2013 No. 15-FZ "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of second hand tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption," smoking in the theatre building is strictly prohibited.
13. Drinking alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages in toilets, lobby and auditorium is strictly prohibited.
14. It is not allowed to enter the hall in outer clothing and headdresses, and it is also not allowed to bring outer clothing into the hall.
15. During the performance, visitors are required to switch off mobile devices or mute them.
16. In accordance with Federal Law No. 5351-19 as of July 09, 1993 (as amended by Federal Laws of 19.07.1995 No. 110-FZ, of 20.07.2004, No. 72-FZ) and Art. No. 1270, clause 1, part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the performances (concerts and other events) of the Theatre are the intellectual property of the Theatre and the directors. In order to ensure the protection of copyright and other related rights, photography, film, video, television, any kind of audio recording of performances or their fragments without special written permission from the administration of the Theatre are not allowed.
17. Entrance to the hall begins at the invitation of the attendant on duty (check-taker).
18. A visitor entered the Theatre after the start of the performance is considered a latecomer. Entrance to the hall for latecomers is not allowed before intermission.
19. From October 30, 2021, when holding events in museums and organizations carrying out exhibition activities, as well as in theatres, concert halls and organizations, carrying out a public demonstration of films on the territory of St. Petersburg, the organizers of the relevant events, as well as the owners and other legal owners of buildings, structures, and premises in which events are held, are obliged to ensure that all visitors, with the exception of visitors under the age of 18, are checked for:
- Provision of a QR code obtained using a specialized application of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services (Gosuslugi), which confirms receiving a full course of a vaccine or a single-component vaccine;
- Provision of a QR code obtained using a specialized application of the United Portal of State and Municipal Services, which confirms on a past illness and no more than six calendar months have passed since the date of recovery;
- Provision of a certificate confirming the existence of a medical waiver from vaccination against coronavirus infection (COVID-19), issued by the medical commission of a medical organization;
- In relation to non-Russian citizens, the receipt by them the first and (or) second components of the vaccine or one-component vaccine is confirmed by a document issued by an authorized medical organization.